Why the Ranch?
YOUR FIRST VISIT
On arrival, you will need to complete an indemnity form. One of our authorised personnel check your documentation and equipment, then you will get a DZ Briefing and landing area introduction.
- More than 20ha of open, well-kept landing area. All dedicated landing zones are cultivated Eragrostis farmland with no obstacles. The surrounding area provides abundantly for safe out-landing options.
- A 240sqm hangar provides for enough, clean packing space (padded)
- Coaching available in most disciplines
- Qualified on-site riggers
- Training tools include: creepers, an aircraft mock-up, training harness and rotating dolly
- Training/ Debriefing room
- Large flat-screen TV for debriefs
- Excellent weather all year round
- On-site canteen equipped to supply hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks
- The braai area is free for all, and the canteen offers charcoal and braai packs
- Free WIFI
- Overnight facilities consist of 6 double-sleeper, fully furnished cabins. Ablutions include two hot showers with changing cubicles.
Documentation & Equipment
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR INSPECTION
- Current License (paid up PASA member)
- Correctly completed and up-to-date logbook
- Equipment repack documentation
- Valid and maintained AAD documents (if applicable)
- Indemnity: A completed and signed waiver is required before your jump.
- Complete Waiver Online Here.
Please make sure your equipment is suitable for your experience level, currency and intended type of jump. We highly recommend that you email the Chief Instructor in advance at [email protected] if you have any equipment-related questions.