Because you share a parachute with an instructor, it allows you to experience all aspects of freefall and being under canopy with the safety and benefits of being harnessed to a highly trained instructor and the convenience of no previous experience required. Tandem jumps are ideal for those who simply want to check skydiving off their bucket list.
Once you arrive at Skydive the Ranch, you should check-in with manifest after which your instructor will brief you on safety and logistics and strap you into your harness for the jump. You will board and climb up to 11000ft in our Atlas Angel aircraft. Attached to the front of your instructor by harness, you will exit the aircraft and continue to freefall for approximately 40seconds before your instructor will open the parachute. You will enjoy a four-minute ride under the parachute before landing back on the Drop zone.
- Weight Restrictions: You must weigh 100kgs or less and be in reasonably good physical condition. All customers’ height-to-weight proportion will be evaluated by an instructor who will determine if the customer may or may not jump. This is for your own safety.
- Age Restrictions: At Skydive the Ranch you can Tandem skydive if you fit into a harness. Parental consent is mandatory for any person under the age of 16.
- Indemnity: A completed and signed waiver is required before your jump.
- Complete Waiver Online Here.
- Due to safety reasons, no cameras, including GoPro, are allowed during tandem skydive.
- Other restrictions: Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Dress code: Wear sneakers, sporty shoes, running shoes (anything with laces) and casual, comfortable clothes.